We are fully aware of the societal demands for the protection of personal information, and we consider it our crucial social responsibility to comply with laws and regulations, exercise the utmost care, and promote the proper handling of such information. We will make company-wide efforts to protect personal information in accordance with the following basic policy.
(1) We will comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and other related laws and regulations.
(2) We will clearly define the purposes for which personal information is to be used, and will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner to the extent necessary to achieve those purposes.
(3) We will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except in cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted to external organizations or institutions to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, or where there are legitimate reasons such as disclosure based on laws and regulations.
(4) In the event that we entrust the handling of personal information to an external organization or institution to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will enter into a confidentiality agreement and manage and supervise the outsourced company to ensure that the personal information is handled appropriately.
(5) We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of the personal information we have acquired.
(6) We will continuously improve the management system, safety control measures, and other necessary measures for the protection of personal information.
(7) We believe that not only personal information, but also information associated with our corporate customers and other similar organizations should be protected equally and strictly, and we will handle such information in the same manner as personal information.
Contact for Suggestions and Other Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Please use the contact form to send us your suggestions and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.